- Single-Use EIS Sensor – replaced for each patient
- Wipe-clean surfaces – suitable for examination rooms
- On-board user interface – for ease of operation
- Built-in QC tests
- Real time results
- Cordless operation
- Ergonomic design
- PC interface for data storage and report generation
The use of the ZedScan in colposcopy will improve the accuracy of the technique in pin-pointing the location of the pre-cancerous lesion or cancer. It will enable clinicians to reduce the number of diagnostic biopsies required and therefore avoid over-treatment of mild abnormalities. Real time results will also reduce the anxiety suffered by women.
- Better differentiation between high-grade and low-grade abnormalities
- Reduction in the number of biopsies required
- Real-Time results for for clinicians
- Better predictive values when compared to colposcopic impression
- Potential to move to a "See & Treat" model for CIN2/3 diagnosis
Please click the link below to download the brochure.